Wednesday, June 22, 2005

what not to do

got the dizzies last night - again. it's nothing new. but i got them. i walked over to the boy's house with them and pretty much couldn't walk a straight line. kt freaked out when i told her i had them, and that i went running with them earlier. it wasn't that bad...you just can't move your head. it was better though after i drank some water, which maybe that was the problem, and that i needed sleep, but i had already downed so much water today...

i also went to a swim meet last night. i wanted to watch my kids. they did alright, nothing too huge. i talked to some of them, some of them were really excited to see me. my 7 year old is still wondering when i'm coming back. i'm not sure what to tell her. she's very smart and curious and talkative for a 7 year old, and it's hard to get stuff past her..."I'm not...maybe." I said to her, when are you going to come and coach? What I really wanted to say, "As far as I know I'm not coming back to coach because Woody, your dad's best friend, screwed me over and for some reason doesn't like me. Go ask your dad why I'm not coaching, he may have a better answer." but i love the kid and wouldn't say that to her, or have something for the swim team to come back to me with. but i sat with the other parents, the one's who have taken me under their wing, really looked out for me. the one's who don't like woody either. i had a good time, and scored 2 free tickets to their chicken dinner, which i was planning on buying anyway.

so yeah.

i'm really tired lately, too. went to bed at midnight last night and have a hard time getting up in the morning. i should really try 8 hours of sleep sometime...might do me good.

maple lake on friday!

6 day countdown....it's coming!

No comments: