Thursday, June 09, 2005

up and running

well, due to lack of anything to do right now, i'm updating. yes, it's true.

we finally got internet and cable hooked up at the house so that is pretty exciting. it's nice to feel "connected" again.

yesterday was different. i didn't go to see the boys. they didn't call me. i wonder if i didn't go over there if we would even hang out. i wonder about things like that. is it just a guy thing? or is this just a sign that they don't really want me around? i want them to call and be like, hey, you should come over. because i really do hate just showing up at other people's houses unannounced. i don't know...i'm confused. and babbling. i don't understand boys....but i wish i did. or maybe i do understand them, but just like to say i don't because i have found out how shallow they can be...or maybe shallow is not the right word. how about, how unlike me they can be. because if i was them, i would calling me to see what i was up to and want to hang out.

so those are the random thoughts running through my head.

that and "the guy" has on his msn messenger: she got me sick. i know it wasn't me, which grosses me out...slightly. not much i can do about it. just wish i could get the courage to talk to him, but by now it's pretty pointless. just don't like thinking that i almost became 'another girl' and the fact that i still think that he could possibly think that i could be his girl. ick. freshman year all over again. why me? i really need to talk to him.

i'm sure that's too much information that you don't need to know.

last night i got a call from one of the board members on the swim team letting me know that she had not forgotten about me. she told me what's going on and her concerns and how hard she has it on the board ( i completely agree). i think the first wrong step was when they hired the head supervisor and gave him all the power. never hire a coach and give them all the power. i've seen it all happen before...ego gets inflated and they run with it, with all the parents trying to pull the reins from behind. i told the board member my decision and why i was feeling this way, how all the coaches are treating me like dirt and how it was just heart breaking to see my kids in there and they didn't even know what's going on. supposedly they don't have a coach for the fall, but i may have to hold an upper hand at this...this may sound horrible, but this could be good. why does this all have to be so confusing?

other than that, that's life. pretty dull, pretty boring, lots of working. i get paid tomorrow, which is a God send as i really have some bills to pay off (car, cable, credit, cell....all those c's!!). and i need to stop spending. no more spending money on clothes. it's killing me!

ok, enough babbling. works boring, you get the point.

drop a comment to help cure me from boredom...thanks.

No comments: