Wednesday, June 29, 2005

twenty one

well, it was my birthday. and i am now officially twenty one. the only way i can confirm this is because a) at midnight of my birthday i was let into the bars (though i wasn't even carded) and b) people wished me happy birthday.

other wise, nothing is new.

so how did i spend my birthday? let me tell you.

first off, midnight between mine and j's birthday's, kt drove me downtown to keg and cork and i met up with everyone there. i was hesitant going in. i shouldn't be allowed in bars yet! i'm still too young! i sat in the car with kt for a little bit, not sure if i was ready to go in. i was nervous, but eventually they all came out and gave me hugs. everyone was plastered already and before i knew it, everyone was buying me drinks. red headed sluts, scoobie snack, oatmeal cookie, blow job (and a whip cream fight), another red headed slut, kamakazie, fuckin awesome, rootbeer barrel (too much beer! ick!), and a car bomb (to jaime, who doesn't read this, and nolan: i'm so sorry i couldn't finish that one...it was much too gross. beer just really doesn't do it for me).

then i was all psyched for an after bar party at jaime's but the others either wanted to a) go home or b) go to this other guys house. jaime then decided to go to bed, i went with d and j to this guys house and pretty much just collapsed. wasn't all exciting. bed time: 3 am.

woke up at 10 am to kt and lucas. i got to lay around and be lazy for a little while, freshened up, got a wicked awesome gift for kt and then we hit up quizno's for lots of honey mustard goodness. i even broke in and decided i could break my no pop rule for the day. then we went to the mall where i bought a shirt that was much deserving of my special day (shake it don't break it martini shirt! which i have to get a smaller size in...). i also bought some more sunglasses to rock out in later that night.

coming back to the house, kt headed for work and i changed and headed for the golf course. it was perfect weather for golfing...nice and sunny. i was the only one on the range, so i turned up the stereo in my car (bowling for soup cd - wonderfully fun) and i hit balls in my tank top. i'm pretty pleased with the way i've been hitting. i think i need to play a game sometime.

after my golfing extravaganza, i decided to head over and see j, t, and d at there place and on the way, i discovered a funny hidden track on my bfs cd. good times. i also ran into a strawberry stand where i bought some extrememly good fresh picked strawberries. they just melt in your mouth...wonderful. brought them over to the girls and grabbed hot rollers from j so i could do my hair for the night.

got back to my place and proceeded to pretty up as at 7 i had people over for grilling fun. we got the grill going and i was surprised at all who came out to wish me happy birthday. or maybe it was just the free food. i don't know, but i was happy. thank you everyone for the wonderful gifts! j also bought fireworks and we set them off in style. i have to go finish cleaning the backyard tonight.

at 11 (wish it was sooner, but ya know) we finally headed to t'juans for two for ones. more fun drinks and a game of darts. i found out i rock at darts. i think i need to turn professional. then we hit up some bars downtown where we found out, we were the party. no one was there. so then we headed out to slims where we found jaime (yay!) and we partied it up out there. and then...

it was over. i came home, told kt how my night went, and then, i went to bed.

and today i'm sore and tired.

but alive.

and happy.

and i'm twenty one!

talk to you all later...

No comments: