Monday, June 20, 2005

my birthday last year, as told by square

Yesterday was Andi's birthday. I went over to her house around 4:30 and picked up Gizmo. We headed out to Wal-Mart to grab a few last minute things and then got a cake from the DQ. After dropping that off at the house me, gizmo, and one of her roommies went in search of Andi's breeze(car) to decorate it. After driving around we finally came to the conclusion that we'd indeed passed it. We pulled up and wrote on the windows and tied balloons on the antenna and hooked some under the windshield whipers. I'm kinda disappointed that the ones on the window didn't even make it the 10 min needed before Andi came out of work. Oh, well. We had Green Mill pizza and ice cream cake. Most of the people there I didn't know. Later Booty, Andi, Katie, and I went to the movie "Dodgeball." It was pretty good....except for the last part. We'll just leave it at that. On to the Newman only to unsuccessfully light the bonfire. We spent about 2 books of matches on that and nothing to show for it. Andi wanted to get to perkins so she could get her free birthday pie. Of course they charge for the ala mode.....whatever! After Booty attemtped to set Andi up with one or maybe two of her brothers we all ended up leaving, which I think was best beacuse someone was going to die...just not sure who. I guess even being serious about things that Andi sees as teasing isn't a good idea. Man, I was being honest and I still feard my life from about 12:30am - 2:00am. Lucky I'm alive to write about it. After dropping Andi off at home I headed back to the Newman to camp out. That's pretty much how my version of Andi's birthday went.

No comments: