Friday, April 02, 2004

fun pics!

finally...the design is done! i got the banner up as you see and some pics...thought i would do a quick explanation of them...

-on the banner first...that picture is of me and my 5 roomies. carly, lindsey, tessa, jenny, danielle and me!
-the next one is of me and square...sniffing again! we're under the sink posing for our sniffing chemical picture that has to be taken at every habitat for humanity breakfast we had this year! (no we're not really sniffing...we just pretend!)
-the next one is of me...in a dryer in the maple dorms last year!
-the next small one is of me in ok city this year for habitat for humanity over spring break...got my bandana and sunglasses to protect me from the sun!
-and the last one...a classic minnesota picture! me, in the spring sun last year soakin it up! i'm at bemidji state park on the beach and there's still ice on the lake!

the top pictures on the side are just some added ones i wanted in there. the top is of the weisman museum of art on the university of minneapolis. i took this pic and i'm a little proud! it's great in real life...i'm gonna have to blow it up! and the last one is of me and my friend/housemate/habitat prezident (i'm prez when she's gone since i'm technically vp) danielle right before she headed off for europe....i miss her!

hope you enjoy the new look...i figured it had to be done at some point. i'm pretty happy with this one too and i don't see it changing for a long time! love all and God bless!

No comments: