Monday, April 19, 2004

this summer...

i realized that i have to plan my summer. first off, i have 2 jobs. one being really flexible and the other one not quite so. and then i realize that i need to fit these happenings into my schedule:

-winger centennial with nate and square...i'm pumped!
-winnepeg trip with my family (not the habifam and no, i don't drink so don't get any ideas)
-all my swim meets with BASS
-i want to fit a trip to go down to the cities in some time so that me and whoever can go to valley fair, a twin's game and who knows what else..i've never been to the state fair though...that might be fun!
-square wants to go road trippen...i want to go to maine...when we leaving? IDEA!!! WE SHOULD GO RIGHT AFTER GRADUATION!! we'll see though..that costs money!
-a trip to texas to see kelly

that's what i want to do with my summer...hopefully it happens??? hopefully

No comments: