Tuesday, April 06, 2004

i live for this...i guess...

so i figured out my fall schedule as far as school is concerned. basically...it sucks. i don't even think i'll be able to work 20 hours just because i don't want to be on campus after my last class. i'm only taking 14 credits and i'm not understanding how 14 credits can take up so much time. 50 min. classes don't exist for me anymore. it's all 2 to 3 hour classes. how un-fun is that? i don't even want to go through with this but i realize that i have to. i guess i could work after my classes on Mon. and Tuesday and just let those extra hours help me equal out the rest of my week. o well...right now i'm going to go and email dave kloha who was supposed to tell me when swim practice started so that i can start coaching...i'm a little annoyed because i know they have started and i haven't been informed! so...i'm going to go get right on that! and then i'm going to look into my stupid honors project...ish.

:::i saw the "i live for this" while watching a twin's game on tv...it was on the back wall of the feild at the metrodome...liked it so much that it's now my msn messenger name!:::

No comments: