Friday, June 25, 2004

all wore out

mmmm...i want to fall into my bed, crawl under the sheets, and not wake up until i'm not sleepy anymore. i want to wrap my arms around my goose down pillow, crawl deep under my sheets and goose down comforter and other blankets, curl into a ball, turn off my alarm, and fall into a glorious sleep.

wow. that sounds wonderful.

eh, can't do that though so might as well continue through my trek of life. i have moved my alarm clock to the other side of the room so i would wake up this morning. i also went to bed at 10:30 (which is 2 hours earlier than when i usually go to bed) and i took benedryl before meeting my slumber so that i could try and ditch this dizziness thing. it really irks me because my whole sense of balance is at stake. people look at you funny when all of a sudden you topple over for no good reason. because i can't seem to get rid of the dizziness, i haven't been able to chat online for the past couple of nights. i miss nate and square hour. well...nate still sends me messages, which i'll crawl out of bed to see who's typing to me. he'll say something and i'll send him back a quick message replying quickly to what he had said...and then he'll tell me to get to bed. no problem! crawling BACK into bed...

the older kids at swimming practice were on my nerves today. they question everything. why are we doing this? well, can't i do this? what are we doing next? ugh...why do you need a coach if you don't even appreciate me? meghan and i love coaching the developmental kids (intermediate). we know that we have the ability to shape how they will swim and compete when they are older and we're using that to it's potential. none of this questioning stuff. just accept that i am your coach, i know what i am doing, and if you have a problem, leave. why can't i be more forward? it's something that i'm learning. the dev. kids are just angels. they listen to what you have to say and they try so hard to improve. meghan and i love it. they're going to be awesome swimmers some day.

tonight i have to clean, pack, chat and i want to catch a movie. we'll see what happens. i still have to see shrek 2...hmmmm...

No comments: