Thursday, June 24, 2004

the weekend is coming!

i'm excited for the weekend, if you couldn't tell. birthdays, friends, and good laughs are in store. an added bonus is that payday is tomorrow!

these last couple of days have been uneventful...or just wildly amusing you could say. on tuesday night, the roommates and i went cardboard box sliding down the stairs (i didn't quite get down...i slid off the cardboard box, skinned my elbow on the wall and almost face planted it at the bottom...that was enough for me!), i've been running like crazy, cleaning the room, made a blog for my sister alli, which i kind of like, if it wasn't for all the pink, and i missed my alarm the past two days...that's me being late two days in a row! thank God meghan completely understands...

so yeah, i'm just waiting for this weekend...where hopefully my laughter will be able to fill the air again, i can relax a little and just enjoy life for a little while without worrying about that missed alarm again. life is a grand thing.

as for now, i'm sitting at work, sipping on some grape juice and waiting for some o-so-not exciting work to come in...

No comments: