Wednesday, June 16, 2004

laziness

or should i say boredom? i'm bored sitting on the computer once again...it's my life story...i think I'M plugged in to the internet sometimes.

so i haven't blogged since about last week sometime i think. my life has just been boring and it's the same old same old so...the energy to blog just wasn't there.

we had a meet in fergus falls last week and we had a lot of fun. the kids all swam well, even after a case of stage fright my little 9 year old had as she had to wait behind the blocks for her heat...she came back to me crying and we eventually got her up there and swimming. i had 4 kids of the 70 attend the meet...very small numbers...but it was fun, they all cheered each other on and we just did what we came there to do and we did.

this week we're in Detroit Lakes...i have 9 kids i believe this time and i'm coaching both days, o the fun!

i think i need to call into the office before eating lunch these days...there has been a couple of days were i will eat lunch and then they will offer a better lunch here...today i ran through burger king and had one of their new salads (it was good!) and a strawberry milk shake (trying to stay away from pop) only to come here and see that my boss ordered green mill pizza for us. first of all...green mill pizza rocks! you don't miss the opportunity to eat it. so yeah...i ate 2 slices of that...and now i'm feeling fat...i'm getting tired of running every day too...i wish i had access to the rec...wait no, i wish the rec was open later and then i'd get access to the rec. it's not going to do me any good if i can only access it for one hour a day...maybe i'll have to check into anytime fitness or something to work out. i hate my body..not my figure but just how my body works. in order to look good i have to put my body through hell and back...nothing really works. i've been working out for over a month and nothing has changed...i know all about how to eat right and excercise and i'm still the same weight and figure...you would think that something would change...i've also figured this out after i swam pretty much every day of my life, hard grueling work outs, and i've stayed the same size...hmmm...

not that i feel that i don't like my body or anything...i'm completely happy with it...it could be much worse! i just would like to loose some more inches off my waist...i have a six pack in there somewhere that i would love to show off! hehe

winger centennial is next weekend and i'm excited! i get to be with my friends again and good times are bound to happen!

plus my birthday...o no! i can feel my teen age years slowly slipping away...in 12 days i can say that i'm a score old...

it you go here you can listen to a good song play...no idea what it's called and don't know this girl at all (she was on my friend laura's blog list) but i've had it playing pretty much non stop here at work since i found it...i wonder if my co-workers are bothered by it yet.

i'm debating whether to get my hair cut...it could be cut but then again i could just grow it out for the summer...we'll see what happens, i may just be in the mood one day to cut it all off!

so, now that i have filled you with all the randomness of me and my life, i hope you read this, put a smile on your face and have a wonderful day! hehe

No comments: