Tuesday, June 22, 2004

my world is spinning (right round, baby, right round)

and that's how i've felt the last couple of days. seriously. i've got this strange, stupid, i guess i call it a syndrome, that hits me whenever it feels like it. usually once a year. what happens is that i can't sit up, move my head, do anything, without feeling like i'm going to hurl because i get extremely dizzy. this time, fortunatly, it wasn't that bad at all. i just got dizzy when i moved my head. i'm almost over it...i nearly knocked myself out on the wall today when i bent my head over to spray gel in my hair, whipped my head back up and the whole dizzy sensation came back...my hand hit the wall before my head, thankfully. when telling square about my syndrome her reply was, "so it's like being sober drunk?" i guess you could say that.

i had 4 kids win trophies this past weekend. it was exciting. there wasn't many kids there, though. i'm glad that they won those trophies. it's awards like that they get them motivated to swim harder and faster. one of my girls that didn't win a trophy this past weekend and her friend walked out of practice today after looking at the set. yes, it was hard, but they should toughen up and take it. that's what's going to help them improve. i didn't even see them leave. they just sneaked out. i noticed when they weren't in the water doing warm up. i just know who is serious about swimming now and who will get the extra attention. only those who want to improve get mine and meghan's extra attention.

so this upcoming week and weekend should prove to be exciting. friday night i want to go to a movie...i wonder if there is anyone who wants to go with me. then sat. and sun. i'm at the winger centennial! woohoo! and we're camping in nate's backyard...that'll be...different. we don't even know his family! haha...then monday, it's my birthday. i think i'll bring breakfast to the pool...that night square is planning something. if you want to know what she's planning, email her here: hockeyfan55@yahoo.com...she'll let you know what's up...supposedly it's a surprise. then tuesday, we have a meet at our pool at 5 o'clock. (note the time!) my parents are coming to officiate and zerek and alli to swim. then i think i'm going out to eat with the fam for my birthday and then i've heard through the grapevine about ekren's going away party that night. i wasn't told anything about it, just heard it...i don't know if i'll go...maybe...nate and square are supposedly supposed to be there.

that then end's my upcoming excitement for now. in a couple of week's i'll be in fargo, which i'll be able to spend some time with laura...and eat quizno's and watch olympic trials. it'll be grand. fouth of july plans have changed...don't know what i'll do. it's a free weekend, book time with me now before it's all gone! my schedule is wide open! as far as i know anyway...

oooo...and happy birthday to my friend meghan...she's 20 today!

No comments: