Tuesday, June 29, 2004

the rest of the night

o, what a night. first off, i have to say a big thanks to all of those who came to celebrate my birthday with me. it was a wonderful day. i guess i can continue on from where i left my post from yesterday...

as i left work, preparing to wash my car, i found that that would be near impossible. d and square had vandalized it with green paint. words such as happy 20th! love [] and the girls!, we love you!, and you're sexy all out there for the world to see. at one point i was told that the breeze was covered in balloons but by time i got out there, only two remained on my back antenae. i headed off to walmart to pick up more cupcakes for the swimmers i would see tomorrow and on the way, lost the orange balloon to the traffic behind me (i'm surprised it didn't cause an accident!) and the green one popped when i made it to walmart. i then returned home to find a house full of people. c and dave went and picked up fabulous green mill pizza and spinach dip and afterwards j and i blew out our candles (j's bday is the day before mine...makes for fun bday parties!) and we all devoured my favorite from dairy queen...ice cream cake!

at 9, square, booty, kt and i hit the movie theater for a showing of dodgeball and then on the way home booty tried to pick up some high school boy who was out running...all because i made the mistake of jokingly saying, "hey, let's pick him up." she pulled the car over and reversed it to the rest of shouting, "are you serious! forward forward forward!" i'm surprised the poor kid didn't call the cops when we passed him at least 3 times!

booty, square and i then made a trip to the good ole newman to bonfire, but after 30 matches and no luck we gave up, grabbed our stuff, and ran over to perkins at midnight to see if i could still get free pie. our waitress allowed me to and booty square and i all sat down for some good laughter. at that point, booty decided that she wanted to hook me up with her brothers...at one point i couldn't take it anymore and so...well, we left. i'll leave it at that. at that point, it was 2 in the morning, i wasn't talking to booty and square brought me home...i have to call her today...otherwise i'll see her tonight.

so that was my day in a nutshell. again, thanks to my friends for the wonderful time. today, my family will be in town for the bemidji swim meet. i can't wait, should be fun.

No comments: