Friday, June 11, 2004

fearful

i have a fear. i have it every morning in fact. you see, i have this problem with my alarm clock and my body not wanting to wake up. it has happened several times that i have slept through my alarm clock and i'm late for where ever i need to be. this morning i woke up at 6:40...i needed to be at the pool at 6:45...granted i made it there ok, and everything was fine, but my alarm clock wasn't going off this morning when i did wake up...i'm wondering if i turned it off in my sleepy groginess and went back to sleep? i don't know but i have to be in fergus tomorrow at 9:00 am...that's almost a 3 hour drive, according to the internet. i think i will throw up tomorrow if i wake up at 8 or something of the sort. i NEED to wake up at 5...i think i may go back to having my alarm clock on the other side of my room...maybe i'll put it way up on the shelf above my bed so i have to stand up on my bed to turn it off...we'll see...i'll have to be witty about that tonight. so, for the sake of my job and my swimmers and myself and my stomach, i will be going to bed early tonight, after i clean out my car, go grocery shopping (i got paid today!), clean up my room a little bit more, and do some reading. life is grand.

my mom told me something last night that has really shoken me up. it's on my mind 24/7 and i can't stop thinking about it. it's really shocking. and that's all i can go from there...it's still a secret.

i had honey mustard today, as i do everyday...i went and picked up my contacts and then i grabbed some quizno's. i think i'm addicted. i stack up on honey mustard everytime i go. i'm staring at my little thing of honey mustard right now...it's exciting.

i wish the rain and coldness would go away...it's supposed to be summer.

T minus 17 days till my birthday!

No comments: