Wednesday, June 09, 2004

yogurt covered raisens

that's what i'm eating right now. if you've never had them before, they're not what you think. it's dried yogurt covering the raisens. it tastes kind of like frosting covered raisens. but this stuff is kind of good for you. the raisens and yogurt. mmm...

the other thing i'm eating...well, long story. one of my swimmer's parent's forgot to pick her up so i was running late during my lunch break, in which i had to stop at the bank and deposit checks, then run to ben franklin to buy envelopes and then run home to change, since i had a meeting tonight. since i didn't have time to eat, i remembered my boss had some chicken and wild rice hotdish in the fridge that was left over for me from her wedding reception. she had frozen it and now it was thawed. it's pretty revolting looking. it tastes ok though. it needs something still because it's so bland. it's really soupy too...with this water flavored sauce stuff...it looks like mush. i don't know why i even bother to eat it. it filled me up for now anyways.

this whole meet thing on weekends will never stop. i am constantly registering kids for meets, since the meets are every weekend. our first one is this weekend. i need to find out how to get to fergus falls from bemidji...hmmmm....

yesterday i was told that my eyes were healed. i'm going to go pick up contacts this morning. something odd happened this morning though...somehow, even though the lid was sealed, half my contact solution disappeared. i don't know if it evaporated or what...there was no trace of spillage and i remember filling it up last night. i had to run and find actual contact solution so that i could put my contacts in my eyes because there was still peroxide solution on the contacts. i found that out the hard way...it stung!

i love my bed and am desparetly waiting for the day when i can sleep in. that won't be for awhile. eh.

No comments: