Tuesday, May 11, 2004

almost there...

so i just finished up with my papers and i had a study session with a majority of our honors class. if i didn't have stupid honors i would be done right now with less of a headache. unfortunatly, i have accumulated the phrase "call er good," to replace "get er done." sad, yes, but when you have gotten to the point that you seriously don't care anymore...yeah, you got my point.

unfortunalty my life doesn't end after finals week. after a good week of part-i-an it up with some friends before they all leave me forever, well, some at least, i am going full on with my summer jobs. working at online services with tech support will be enjoyable as always but i'm really looking forward to being able to coach. it's something new that let's me get creative and brings me back to my beloved swimming roots. i got to actually coach tonight and i made up a set as we went along. i actually got commented on it after practice for it's offering of variety. i was also warned about the high school boys that will be starting up for the summer. i was told to be stern with them and don't take any crap from them until they know that i mean business. should be interesting because i'm all about being a hard...umm..butt, for lack of better words.

to do yet this week:
go canoeing with square and hopefully nate
bike around the lake
attend graduation and all the festivities that go along with it
avoid shedding any tears
get paid!!!
swim with the team on thursday
who knows what else the wind may blow my way!

No comments: