Monday, May 24, 2004

packing up

well...T minus 7 days until i move to the new house. i started packing this last week and did quite a bit more of it on sunday. i have taken everything off of my walls, except my feather boa and one poster, all of my breakables are packed up (dolphins and martini glasses), all my art work that was on the walls through out the house is nicely stacked against a wall in lindsey's old bedroom and my movies and books and picture frames are all packed into their own separate boxes. i have clean clothes stashed behind my door, summer clothes (that i want to wear but this crappy weather is preventing me from doing this) stashed in a pile in another area of my room. all of my files and documents and art comprehensives, roughs, thumbnails and such are all stashed nicely in a suitcase...and one that was zipped up, i realized that i needed certain things from in there still. there's no way i'm going to be completely packed by time my parents come monday. the new house is only 2 blocks away, i'm all for shoving it in the pickup and unloading it then!

No comments: