Monday, May 10, 2004

monday

i noticed that i think in terms of blogging. for instance, when something happens, i think of a creative way of wording whatever happened on my blog. it's kind of odd...

anyways, we had groundbreaking for the 19th Habitat for Humanity house in Bemidji. I'll have to pick up a paper tomorrow...it should have a pic of me and square shovel'n away. we also gave the "big habitat" a large donation which we got a "wow!" from their president and a "o, sh**!" from our advisor. i think everyone was quite pleased. i also figured out that i can fit 6-7 people in my car, depending on how comfortable everyone is with each other or if they're drunk. equals one great time!

i have to work all day tomorrow. anyone wanna do anything? give me a call. the only reason i'm working is so that i can earn some money but by all means i would rather hang out with my friends before they all leave me so give me a call if something comes up (2007 or cell phone).

we had our last h4h meeting tonight. kinda sad. it wasn't all enjoyable but it was a fun time. square and i were figuring out the tithe and annual report and everone else was scrapbooking. we found out nate should be an art major with his symbolistic art techniques and grand craftsmanship...

square and her mom make great hammer cookies...mmmm....

2 more papers (well...actually 3) and a test that are all due wed. and then i'm done! plus some cleaning and presents left to make...woohoo!

No comments: