Tuesday, May 04, 2004

leaves down my back

raking yesterday i was shoved into a leaf pile and then was covered in leaves by square and myk came to help. because i had leaves down my shirt (and down my pants) i took off my sweatshirt in some random guys front yard and had nothing on top but a tank top. i ended up finding leaves all over (you don't want to know) and square gave me a broken garbage bag to cover up in...except i really looked like i had nothing on at that point. eventually everything got cleaned up and i got fully dressed again.

last night was pretty much my last habitat meeting as president. next week we are just scrapbooking. it was kind of sad for me. i really enjoyed my run as prez/vp and will miss being the ring master for this group. it was truely the most fun i have ever had in my life. i gave my all with this job and hopefully i came out victorious and made an impact on some lives. i guess i will never know. i'm going to miss everyone, the seniors that are leaving to continue and start the rest of their lives, and everyone else over the summer. many road trips this summer as possible will have to happen!

No comments: