Tuesday, May 04, 2004

the dilema

lindsey is moving away from us, she got a different appartment with a friend. which is fine. it was just our time to go our separate ways. last year, she was carly's roommate. according to carly, lindsey claimed some stuff that apparently they had both bought together. this same "game" may be starting again. lindsey has packed up my pitcher with the lime green top. i noticed that my orange juice had disappeared from the fridge one day and kind of had assumed that. the girls confronted lindsey for me and found out that she had it but she claims that she bought it. now, i really don't care. it was 84 cents at walmart. but that fact that it's MINE is what bothers me. jenny suggested that i bring it up with her and if she says that she bought it, just leave it alone. but, i am going to save myself the frustration and just buy a new one. because this way, everyone is happy and i'm just out 84 cents.

hopefull linds doesn't read my blog. but i just tell what i know here. and this is what i know!

No comments: