Wednesday, May 26, 2004

major criciticals

here's the original moving plan: we pack up our house, everyone and their mother, brother, father and so forth comes and helps us move our large pile of stuff to our new house, a couple blocks away on monday, memorial day, when no one has to work.

but do you think it could be that simple?!

no.

here's the plan, that is not yet a plan, as of right now. it's more of a cricitical: the girls at the house that we are moving to are not moved out yet. and they aren't there. they're at home and were planning on coming this weekend to move out. the people who we are renting from, informed us yesterday when we went to sign our lease that they can either be checked out of their house on friday or on tuesday. we need them checked out on friday because we need to be out of our house on monday as kt and her roommates are moving into our place tuesday. the girls living there won't be home until friday night. right now i am doing everything in my power, trying to compromise with whoever, to get them checked out of there on friday, so we can move in sunday or monday. but no. we're still waiting for a call from the landlords to get this figured out.

not to be selfish, but here's why i need them out: i can't help move in on tuesday as i have to work and i would like to be able to move my stuff. last year i wasn't there to help move in and all my stuff that i set out to have around the house didn't make it all the the right place. i'm still missing a couple of things...plus, i would like to move my stuff into my room and not just come home tuesday night to a pile of my crap. my parent's need to come and deliver my bedframe and the only time they can come is on sunday or monday, otherwise they have to work. my dad was also going to come with his truck and his muscles to help move my bed and desk to the new house. my desk needs to be reassembled. i will not let anyone other than myself and my parents and zach touch my computer. I NEED to move that, no one else. also, my sister was going to come and stay with me for a little bit this weekend and then go home with my parents but that won't be happening if my parent's aren't coming because we can't move until tuesday. squeak was going to come and help move also. i'm sure she can still come and help pack, but she was going to help move. if we move on tuesday, i don't know when i will be "fully" moved in as all i have is nights, no weekends, to get all my stuff in the right place, if i will even be able to vouch for spots to put my stuff in other parts of the house. i don't know what i'm going to do...waiting for a call back from jenny with some (hopefully good) information.


grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

No comments: