Monday, May 17, 2004

summer part 1

well, school is over. everyone has gone home. and i'm all alone in bemidji. well, i still have my roommates. danielle should be home sometime this week. and of course, booty is still here! so i guess i'm not so all alone after all.

my schedule for these next two weeks consist of me working at online services from 8 until 3:30 and then kicking it over to the pool for practice until 6. this week I'm in charge of the little kids workouts. i'm so much more experienced with the older kids workouts because i know just how to kick them into shape. but i need the experience for the younger kids and thus, i am writing workouts. today i have to assist with registration for summer practice. supposedly we have 70 kids a day in the summer. o joy. no, actually, i am looking forward to it. i'm going to whip these kids into shape. they better watchout. coach andi is comin to get them!

zach's graduation is also coming up. i told my mom that i would run the kitchen for her and squeak will assist me. i'm also putting together a powerpoint for the computer. i'm actually excited for it because nate and square have been invited so hopefully i will be able to catch up with them!

i also have to get zerek a belated birthday present. i'm thinking i will just take him shopping when i'm home, just me and him...should be interesting because that kid is all about expensive brand name stuff. too bad he gets what he asks for with mom...not gonna work for me! ahhh well...

as for now...just go where ever the BREEZE may take you!

No comments: