Wednesday, May 12, 2004

done!

i'm finally done! the test i thought that would kick me in the butt? yeah, i kicked it first and showed it who's boss! it was a great honors final.

i've already had to start with my goodbyes. peaches left today and more are soon to come. this all equals to me the ending of one of the best semesters i've had. there are always the memories that i'll remember from this year:

-danielle and i starting up habitat in the the fall and having so much enthusiasum but no idea what we are doing.
-taking classes in the fall were i actually got to work on projects that applied to my major! it was a fun semester of classes.
-honors study sessions
-friday nights with julie
-eating out ALL OF THE TIME with habifam
-my rein as prez of habitat
-raking
-dumpster diving
-spring break and everything that came with it!
-mac a laster
-johnny holmes

there's so much more and i have so much more to add. please feel free to add your own memories.

i have cleaning to do. my room is a pigsty. i have clothes all over the place. and even though homework can be erased from my list, i still have so much more to do.

SQUARE: WE ARE FIGURING OUT THE TITHING TOMORROW. just a note!

****you bring me joy that's unexplainable****

No comments: